Note SAT Questions.
On September 10, we'll pause our American Literature discussion to work on our blogs. The Student Blog Challenge starts this week. The first topic is health.
Choose one of the following health topics to write about in your blog.
1. Think about the athletes you saw at the Olympics. How do they take care of their health? What are some things you do or eat that they would not?
2. Describe a stressful situation you had to endure. How did you calm yourself down? What are some other coping strategies you regularly use?
3. What is your favorite sport? What skills are needed to become an elite athlete in that sport?
4. Explain games from other countries that use very little equipment. Give your opinion about the games. Don't plagiarize!
5. Part of good digital citizenship is not being a cyber bully. Have you ever been
cyber-bullied? What did you do about it? Make a list of hints for students who
are being cyber-bullied.
6. In Tasmania, the health department is running a program called "Move Well, Eat Well". Compare it to First Lady Obama's "Let's Move" campaign. Describe other ways your school helps with student health.
7. Pets are often said to be helpful with a person’s well-being. How? Find some examples.
Your blog post must include
- interesting title, and
- questions and comments that start a conversation