Due Sep 16: Chapters 35-39
Due Sep 18: Chapters 40-42
Due Sep 19: Chapters 43-47
Due Sep 20: Chapter 48-end
is this plagiarism?
On Sep 17, you will receive a detailed report of your grades in this class. It will be more accurate than the progress report you get in homeroom. We will have individual conferences so that I can answer any questions you have about your grades.
You will write an argumentative essay for the statewide SLO test on Sep 17. To earn 100%, your essay should do the following:
1. use evidence from the prompt
2. use clear reasoning, details, and/or description
3. have an introduction, body, and conclusion
4. have sophisticated style with vocabulary, imagery, and transitions
5. use correct grammar and spelling