On Tuesday, take vocab quiz and research quiz.
On Wednesday, discuss Ferguson in a students-only discussion (Inner Circle Outer Circle Strategy). What do you think about the topics we researched? How are Arab Spring and Bloody Sunday related? What do you think the outcome of all this should be? What do you agree and disagree with? How are you personally connected to it? What did you like and not like about the research process? What information do you still crave? Is citizen journalism more powerful than traditional journalism?
Speaking & Listening Standards You'll Be Graded On:
1. Refer to evidence from the Blendspace research.
2. Respectfully challenge ideas, answer questions, and invite others into the discussion.
3. Summarize points of agreement and disagreement.
4. Justify your personal views.
5. Relate the discussion to larger ideas/themes.
6. Evaluate a peer's rhetoric, identifying anything insightful or distorted.