2. Study for vocab test on Nov 10.
3. Read about Prometheus and Pandora on pages 982-986. On 988, answer 4b, 5a, 7a, 7b, 7c.
4. Read “Cupid and Psyche” on page 1036. On page 1043, answer 2a, 3b, 4a, 4b.
5. Perform Oedipus and Antigone by Sophocles. Dress up in Greek-inspired costume on Oct 31.
6. Read Sundiata, Rama, and Don Quixote.
7. Take 2 tests covering the myths.
8. Use TPCAST to analyze 2 poems about Icarus.
9. Read stories about Isis/Osiris/Seth/Horus, Jason/Medea (page 34), Sinbad's 3 Voyages (page 166), and Ali Baba (page 218).
10. Read stories about Echo & Narcissus and Leviathan.
11. Read 2 stories about Nanny of the Jamaican Maroons 1 & 2.
12. On our collaborative Padlet, create 4 test questions about Icarus, Isis/Osiris, Jason/Medea, Sinbad, Ali Baba, Echo/Narcissus, Leviathan, AND/OR Nanny. Base the questions on Depth of Knowledge Levels 1 & 2 (two questions from each level) and answer the questions. DO NOT REPEAT your peers' questions. When posting on Padlet, put all 4 of your questions/answers in the same box. I will pull from these questions to create the final myth test.
Padlet period 1
Padlet period 2
Padlet period 4
Padlet period 5
Padlet period 7
13. Blog about mythology. Why are you interested or not interested in mythology? Of the 20 mythological characters we read, which is your favorite? Which is least interesting? Explain both answers. As always, include a creative title and relevant image.